Spirit of the Lake Yoga & Wellness Center Update 6.15.20
Dear Spirit of the Lake Community -
Since closing our physical studio three months ago, we have been so lucky to have your continuous support. It has been wonderful seeing many of you in our virtual classes and being able to continue our community in an online setting.
With the Governors announcement last Friday that we can reopen this week at 25%, we have done a lot of work to determine how we can best move forward. As much as we want to get back to our physical studio, we have decided there is no way forward that financially allows us to maintain a physical space on Water Street in Excelsior.
We do plan on continuing to offer yoga classes to you, in the comfort of your home, via Zoom. We hope that there is a time in the future when it is safe for us to come back together and practice next to one another again.
For those of you who have scheduled massages, we will be honoring all appointments until July 1st. We will continue to host outdoor classes in the Commons on Thursday's throughout the summer and are still planning to host our retreat to Costa Rica next February. In addition, we will be sharing more details about where you can continue to schedule appointments with our wellness practitioners.
We are certainly sad that after ten years it is time to for Spirit of the Lake to close our physical doors. However, we know that nothing is permanent and that sometimes it is through the harder times that we later experience tremendous growth and opportunity. Please know our hearts remain with all of you!
*Spirit of the Lake Wellness Center will be reopening for our wellness services on June 1st (by appointment only)!
*Per the Governor's order we are not yet able to offer yoga classes.
As we reopen our Wellness Studio we want to share all that we are doing to provide a safe and comfortable environment for your health and healing.
- Spirit of the Lake will be open June 1st, by appointment only. Please schedule appointments online. Payment is required upon registration to assist with our new touch free payment procedures.
- For your safety, we are requiring masks to be worn by clients and practitioners at all times. Gloves will be worn by the practitioner by request.
- If you are showing any symptoms of illness, please stay home. We are waiving all cancellation fees until further notice.
- Please wash your hands or use our hand sanitizer dispenser upon arrival and following your service. Our practitioners are instructed to do the same.
- Adhere to social distancing outside of the treatment room.
- All clients will be required to sign a new liability waiver.
We are implementing these new policies and procedures to meet the guidelines set forth by the CDC and MN Department of Health. To see our full Safety and Preparedness Plan, please click on the PDF file below.